Sunday 17 June 2007

Latest addition to the fibre family

Yesterday I did some major dyeing, after having finally received some more soft fibre.

First, here is my latest fibre order, but not all of it is for myself: New fibre order

Somewhere in this huge box is a big bag of mohair curls, and I am currently writing a little tutorial that takes you through the life of a handful of mohair curls which wanted some colour in their life.

Here's a little preview:
Yellow pot

I just have to figure out a good way to upload pdf files to this blog... hmmmm...

2 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Very interesting. It would be fun to see the process.

Skein Queen said...

Hi Snowberry & Lime,
That stash could get me into spinning. I'm new to this blogging business too - you look as if you're getting on really well. Love the name!