Thursday 16 July 2009

Holiday!

I am afraid the regular pictures for the TDF will have to take a backseat as I will be going on a vacation the next 10 days. :D
Of course I will be taking my beautiful Turkish spindle from Jenkins and some stunning milk protein fibre which I recently dyed. There will definitely be daily spinning, but I doubt I will be able to post regularly.

For those who are interested, I will be going to Helsinki (hopefully meeting up with an old friend), Tallinn (which I read is quite a woolshop centre), Riga and Vilnius, so an entirely new area for me. Usually I am not one to squeeze that many places into one week, but this time I am really looking forward to it.
Let's see what kind of fabric/wool souvenirs I can find on the way........ ;)

This also means that I won't be able to ship any yarns bought in my shop during this time, but I will be back to listing lots of new yarns once I am back!

No comments: