Friday 28 September 2007

Moving country


Sunset silk
Originally uploaded by snowberrylime
After long months trying to find myself a nice job, it all went very quickly the last few weeks. Yesterday I finally submitted my last piece of uni work, the dissertation, and said goodbye to some friends.

Today my parents will drive here from Switzerland and help me packing and moving. And then off we go to Germany!

Although this doesn't seem to be a very spinning-related entry, it is! I spun up pretty much all of my fibre and will have to order myself lots of new fibre once I get a proper address (oh, no! lol).

The yarn on the right is some pure tussah silk I spun up recently - I just love the colours of it and am trying to think of a project pretty enough for it :D

Well, I'm starting to get really nervous about moving, not so much the actual arriving there and starting work, or the fact that I don't know anyone (For some reason these things always excite me rather than scare me). No, it's more the actual moving, I got soo much stuff! I hope we can fit it all in the little Minivan...

2 comments:

Elemmaciltur said...

Well, I'm in Germany. Where abouts are you going to move to?

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you before you go! If not all the best and keep in touch!!!

xx