Friday 9 July 2010

TDF Days 4-7

Ah yes, taking pictures always takes a bit more determination than one might think...

I have been spinning every day though, including 2 days on a new Twister type yarn.

Yesterday (Day 6), I spun up one of the blue batts into a single yarn to ply with some beads, but I haven't finished that yarn yet.

Today however I carded up another two beautifully summery batts with a mix of soft hand dyed wools and lime green hand dyed Merino/silk - plus Angelina. Those two batts produced a luscious thick and thin yarn.

3 comments:

Smallest Friend said...

Pretty. I just made some sorta similar yarn and wrote about it on my blog. Can't wait to see what else you make!

Shellbean said...

all stunning as usual

Metalsgirl said...

oh my goodness! That is Gorgeous! Are you going to post it on etsy by chance?!?!? I REALLY like it!