Tuesday 16 March 2010

Vagabond

A vagabond travels and has no set home. For some reason I also connect the word vagabond with beautiful bohemian clothes, all shades of browns and for the girls some splashes of subtle colour. All in all this is a concept I very much love to work with and this simple yarn fit the draft really well. It is pure wool in moss green and rusty red, leading to this rich brown only through carding.
I have listed this yarn in my etsy shop, hoping it will find a kind home.
Slowly but surely I am getting back into the swing of spinning and creating, but there are still many projects I would like to finish first. A triangular lace shawl I started knitting in September is coming closer to completion every day and I am working my way through a neverending 'to spin' project list. Today I brought out most of my bead collection to put together a few exciting mixes for future art yarn projects. Next I want to card up a storm, it being my day off and all.... I just need to move my laptop first and stop looking at gorgeous handmade jewellery... :D

No comments: