Friday 13 November 2009

Moved in but still not really here

Hey! I feel terrible for having neglected this blog, but the truth is, I still don't have Internet in the new house. In the meantime I have started the new job and they are sending me abroad for 2 weeks - and where else than Germany! Isn't life funny? My etsy shop is in vacation mode during this time but I do hope to be able to reopen after I get back with lots of new items.

In other exciting fibre-y news I am now the proud owner of an Ashford drumcarder and I have been using it lots already. It's great fun and so much easier and faster to use than my hand carders. More news on all of these things once I get back.... just before going home for Christmas.... well, at the latest, see you in the new year. :P

V

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I wondered where you had been hiding! Glad to hear you are well...I hope everything is going well in your new home, even if you do have to disappear back to germany for a bit! x

Teetante said...

congratulations to the drum carder!
Where in Germany do they send you to? And how are your plans for christmas, you don't happen to stop by in Geneva by chance?

*wink & hug*
TT

Stefania said...

Hey!
Actually I tnought what you may have been doing so far... good news it seems, and the drumcarder!
I guess you bought it as soon as you touched english land didn't you? ;>

EGunn said...

Glad to hear that all is well, if a bit busy. Enjoy your trip back to Germany (even if you've only just left), and congratulations on the new drum carder!